- Pedestrians walk or run
- Trees create pools of darkness and chilled air
- There is air in my tires but only if I put it there
- If one sweats while wearing a shirt, the shirt will soak
- Tiny dust particles land on moving surfaces resulting in dirty surfaces
- Sugar wakes the dead
- People who don't bike don't bike
- Cars with people in them are scarier than empty cars
- iPhones fall out of pockets
- The sun melts time
It's been 240 KM.
It's been over 30 degrees.
It's been appropriately insane.
Writing too much would betray the ethos of biking.
Until next time, if you can, support the ride for youth psychiatry: